Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting is an intuitive shooting program designed to help the student become efficient with a defensive firearm in the context of a fight.
This course is one full day of training and practice great for all skill levels from beginner to expert. The course will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Lateral Movement
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during an ambush
- The Skill Development Cycle
- Realistic simulations of a 360 degree shooting environment
This course is not designed to make you the best shooter you can be on the range, rather its goal is to help you quickly develop fundamental skills that you can apply in a worst-case defensive shooting situation.
This course will be held at the Triple C Range in Cresson, TX. For directions click here
Class runs from 9AM-5PM approximately on both days.
What to Bring:
-Handgun (9mm minimum, no pocket guns)
-600 rounds of ammo
-3-4 Spare magazines
-2 mag carriers (optional)
-Eye and Ear protection
-Weather appropriate attire
-Camp chair (optional)
-Pen and small notebook