We offer the most comprehensive handgun training in DFW great for ANY EXPERIENCE LEVEL of shooter from beginner to expert. Defensive Focus® Shooting is an intuitive defensive shooting program developed by world renowned trainer and author, Rob Pincus of I.C.E. Training Company. It is designed to make students more efficient with a defensive firearm in the context of an unexpected attack.
Topics Covered Include:
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Combat Accuracy
- Lateral Motion
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- The Critical Incident Reload
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident.
- The Skill Development Cycle
- One Handed & Weak Handed Shooting
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Clearing
- Shooting in Motion (When, How & Why)
The course is offered in 1/2 1 or 2 day versions throughout the year. Round count is 350 for 1/2 day, 600 for 1 day, and 1200 for 2 days.
*Private classes for groups of 6-10 are available upon request!*